- Checks of 600 versus 1200 last time
- Families will get $600 per child
- Unemployment at $300 per week versus 600 last time
- Extension runs through March 14 (previous $600 boost expired on July 31)
- 4 million have been unemployed for more than six months
- 6 million are on unemployment aid
- Repurposes $429 billion in unused funding from CARES act
- PPP round two
- Revenue must have decreased by 25% in one quarter this year compared to last year
- Cannot get PPP if you’re public
- Have to have been in operation prior to Feb 15 2020
- 300 or fewer employees (compared to 500 or fewer)
- Food and beverage gets 3.5x instead of 2.5x
- $15 billion for the entertainment industry, specifically independent music venues and theaters
- The largest public rescue of the arts industry ever
- The bill includes $20 billion for the purchase of coronavirus vaccines “that will make the vaccine available at no charge for anyone who needs it,” according to a summary circulated by Scalise’s office.
- Colleges and schools to receive $82 billion
Meet Your Hosts
John Vandergriff is our Wealth Planning Team Lead. He has been a wealth planner for 9 years and on the air for 7 as your source for all things retirement. John covers everything from how current events could affect your savings, to strategies to maximize your retirement income, and everything in between. He now applies his knowledge and in-the-field experience to bring a unique perspective to the podcast.
Zach Hill is our Operations Team Lead and Portfolio Manager. Zach graduated from the University of Tennessee with a Bachelors degree in Finance and received his MBA with a concentration in finance from UT as well. His background with institutional investing and working with a fintech software startup makes him a perfect fit to lead our Operations team. Most of Zach's free time goes towards running Remedy, a local coffee shop, which he and a friend are co-owners of.
Ready to take
The Next Step?
For more information about any of the products and services listed here,
schedule a visit today or register to attend a event.